Basketball campers gain the training and confidence they need to succeed on the court. Skills training takes place on our two NCAA regulation-sized courts and is designed to be fun and challenging. Each week includes mini-tournaments, coaches challenges, and more!
The level of training and play in this camp is enjoyed by campers who have a beginner or intermediate level of basketball knowledge and skill.
The number of basketball periods per day is age-dependent:
- Rookies (2nd - 3rd grade) = 3 periods
- Masters (4th - 5th grade) = 4 periods
- Legends (6th - 8th grade) = 5 periods
Please make sure all equipment brought to camp is labeled with your child's name.
- Athletic shoes
- (Recommended) Indoor-only shoes to wear on the basketball court
- (Optional) Mouthguard
|Early Drop-Off or Busing||Drop-Off||Camp Day||Pick-Up||Late Pick-Up or Busing|
|Varies, as early as 8:00am*||8:40 - 8:55am||9:00am - 4:00pm||4:00 - 4:15pm||Varies, as late as 6:00pm*|
* Begin the day early and/or extend it with our family-friendly, add-on services, or remove your camp commute altogether by adding on busing. Please note that, depending on your bus stop location, the bus may pick-up earlier than 8:00am or drop-off later than 6:00pm. See all add-on services.
You won’t see a better rate than you see today! As summer gets closer, each future promotion will never be quite as awesome as the one before it.
We offer a sibling discount on bus service which is $10 less per week for each sibling. Please use the pricing calculator to estimate your rate with bus savings.
Read a full description of our billing, cancellation, and changes policies.