Does your child enjoy a variety of styles of dance and creating new choreography? At Dance Battles Camp, dancers immediately start learning techniques and different styles of dance—such as hip hop, jazz, modern, and ballet—from expert instructors. Each week ends with a performance for a panel of LINX celebrity judges. This fun, creative, and competitive camp is unlike any other dance camp!
Dance Bop Camp takes place in state-of-the-art dance studios at our Dana Hall Campus.
What To Bring
- Leotard & athletic/dance pants/shorts (solid colors)
- Loose fitting clothes to wear over a leotard (to wear around camp)
- No dresses or skirts
- Hair pulled back in either a ponytail or bun Ballet Shoes (recommended)
- 1/2 Soles or Jazz Shoes (recommended)
- Closed-toed shoes (to wear around camp)
This camp does not include swim lessons or free swim. Register for Extended Day with Swim Lessons to add that experience into your camper's day.