Calling all bakers, recipe inventors, and Food Network™ fans! Cupcake Battles Camp includes baking and decorating, with professional pastry chefs, who will challenge campers to be creative in the sweetest specialty camp LINX has ever cooked up! Each day campers participate in friendly, uniquely themed, decorating battles (individual and team-based). LINX Camps’ guest judges are sure to be equally challenged to determine the winners!
Each day of Cupcake Battles Camp includes 3 periods in the cupcake kitchen for learning, baking, practicing, decorating, and challenges. They also have periods of outdoor summer fun and lunch. In the cupcake kitchen, 2nd – 8th grade campers will:
- Learn best practices in the kitchen
- Experiment with the latest techniques in artistic pastry expression
- Work with royal icing, fondant, and rolled fondant
- Gain firsthand experience using decorating bags and tips to decorate their baked goods using techniques such as: basket weaves, bordering, piping, figure piping
- Select flavor combinations
- Learn design pairing and food pairing
- Create display pieces like in Cupcake Wars™
- Have a blast!
This camp does not include swim lessons or free swim.
Here are the ways to add swim into your camper's LINX Camps experience:
- Register for a week of Freedom Camp
- Register for a week of All Star Sports Camp
- Add on Extended Day with Swim Lesson
You won’t see a better rate than you see today! As summer gets closer, each future promotion will never be quite as awesome as the one before it.
Our half-day Fun Bunch Camp and Counselor in Training (CIT) program are $479/week.
Read a full description of our billing, cancellation, and changes policies.
Please note, due to our sibling bus discount and possible rounding differences, the figures in the calculator will differ from those in the chart.