Calling all bakers, recipe inventors, and Food Network fans! Cupcake Battles Camp challenges campers to be creative in the sweetest specialty camp LINX Camps has ever cooked up. Over the course of a week, campers use buttercream frosting to learn and gain experience cupcake decorating using piping and fondant. They experiment with combining flavors and colors. In addition to decorating their own apron to wear during the week, they design a display for their cupcakes. Each week ends with a team-based showdown that involves decorating their cupcakes to match the theme of the week!
This camp includes three Cupcake Battles activity periods, a period for traditional camp fun, water games, and a lunch period. Potential Cupcake Battles activity periods are:
- Best practices in food handling
- Apron decorating
- Batter measuring and mixing
- Icing and decorating techniques
- Practice work with decorating bags and tips
- Display creation
|Early Drop-Off or Busing||Drop-Off||Camp Day||Pick-Up||Late Pick-Up or Busing|
|Varies, as early as 8:00am*||8:40 - 8:55am||9:00am - 4:00pm||4:00 - 4:15pm||Varies, as late as 6:00pm*|
* Begin the day early and/or extend it with our family-friendly, add-on services, or remove your camp commute altogether by adding on busing. Please note that, depending on your bus stop location, the bus may pick-up earlier than 8:00am or drop-off later than 6:00pm. See all add-on services.
You won’t see a better rate than you see today! As summer gets closer, each future promotion will never be quite as awesome as the one before it.
We offer a sibling discount on bus service which is $10 less per week for each sibling. Please use the pricing calculator to estimate your rate with bus savings.
Read a full description of our billing, cancellation, and changes policies.