- Tuck surface dive, submerging completely
- Pike surface dive, submerging completely
- Front flip turn while swimming
- Backstroke flip turn while swimming
- Elementary backstroke, 50 yards
- Standard scull, 30 seconds
- How to call for help and the importance of knowing first aid and CPR
- Recreational water illnesses
- Think twice before going near cold water or ice Wave, tide
Exit Skills Assessment
- Perform a shallow-angle dive into deep water, swim front crawl for 50 yards, change direction and position of travel as necessary and swim elementary backstroke for 50 yards.
Return to Swim Levels List
- Swim breaststroke for 25 yards, change direction and position of travel as necessary and swim back crawl for 25 yards.