Join us for our fun and fast-paced Flag Football Camp! Instead of tackling, players grab flags from the belts of opposing players. Campers receive equal playing time in all positions, benefiting from the opportunity to gain a complete understanding of the game from our expert coaches and counselors. Team challenges, record breaking games, and "Beat the Coach" activities are all part of the experience! Emphasis is placed on the development of key skills, practicing good sportsmanship, and learning the importance of dedication and perseverance.
The number of flag football periods per day is age-dependent:
- Rookies (2nd - 3rd grade) = 3 periods
- Masters (4th - 5th grade) = 4 periods
This camp does not include swim lessons or free swim.
Here are the ways to add swim into your camper's LINX Camps experience:
- Register for a week of Freedom Camp
- Register for a week of All Star Sports Camp
- Add on Extended Day with Swim Lesson
- Football cleats (recommended, not required)
- Colored mouthguard (optional)
- Athletic sneakers to wear in the cafeteria and during any indoor activities
You won’t see a better rate than you see today! As summer gets closer, each future promotion will never be quite as awesome as the one before it.
Our half-day Fun Bunch Camp and Counselor in Training (CIT) program are $479/week.
We offer a sibling discount on bus service which is $10 less per week for each sibling. Please use the calculator below, rather than the chart, for an estimate that reflects your rate with bus savings.
Read a full description of our billing, cancellation, and changes policies.