It’s the perfect balance between dance camp and a traditional day camp experience, wrapped up in a dance party experience! Dance Bop Camp includes training and development in ballet, hip hop, jazz, and modern.
Dance Bop campers spend their week:
- Being introduced to the fundamentals of several types of dance
- Learning to express themselves through dance and creative movement
- Practicing how to follow direction and imitate movement
- Enhancing their motor, listening, and social skills
- Developing their gross motor skills
- Playing games in a positive and fun environment
All lifeguards are Red Cross certified. Swim lessons are taught by staff who have received LINX Camps swim training.
- Hair pulled back into either a ponytail or bun
- Active wear that allows for lots of movement
- Closed-toed dance shoes (only worn in-studio)
You won’t see a better rate than you see today! As summer gets closer, each future promotion will never be quite as awesome as the one before it.
Exceptions to the calculators below include Fun Bunch Camp and Counselor in Training (CIT) program, which are $509/week.
We offer a sibling discount on bus service which is $10 less per week for each sibling. Please use the calculator below, rather than the chart, for an estimate that reflects your rate with bus savings.
Read a full description of our billing, cancellation, and changes policies.