What is the work environment like?
We have a work hard, play hard mentality at LINX Camps. We intentionally design the summer to be as fun for our team as for our campers! With seven camp divisions, specialist roles, and additional team needs, there is sure to be a role that is interesting and fun. Additionally:
- Work alongside staff from around the world
- Adopt an international team member to take out for dinner or an evening activity
- Join in weekly, evening events on our Dana Hall campus or on the campus of our dorms
- Sign-up for group weeknight or weekend events (Six Flags is a popular day trip each summer)
What are the employment dates and work hours?
- New staff members are required to work from July 5th through August 19th
- Returning staff members can select their work weeks: June 13th through September 2nd
- Work Monday through Friday
- Exact hours depend on position, most staff hours are from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
Is working at LINX Camps equal to an internship?
The skills developed and honed at LINX Camps — whether as a counselor, Camper Care Specialist, or any of our other positions — can result in a summer experience that is easily comparable to an internship opportunity.
- Gain essential career skills: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity, and contribution
- Practice leadership in a real-life context
- Receive professional development, training, and certifications
- Earn college credit or internship experience (if applicable to your institution)
Do you offer housing?
We offer accommodations in close proximity to our camp location for team members, with shuttle service to and from camp each day. While primarily housing international staff, accommodations may be available to other staff members needing summer housing if space is available. For those living in our housing, room and board are part of the compensation package.