Our mission is to provide the best day camp experience for each member of every family and we hire counselors who are eager to help us be the best!
Under the guise of a traditional day camp, LINX Camps is alive with innovation and creativity. Our general camps support the growth of our youngest campers. Our specialty camps—Spy Camp, Ninja Warrior Camp, Project Fashion Camp, Dance Battles, Performing Arts, and All-Star Sports are just a few examples—build character and shape the passions of our older campers. Each week is packed with rituals, traditions, sing-alongs, and spirit competitions which are big reasons why campers (and counselors) eagerly return each year.
Why be a camp counselor?
- Gain 21st century skills: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity and contribution
- Practice leadership in a real-life context
- Earn college credit or internship experience (if applicable to your institution)
- Receive professional development, training, and certifications
- It's fun!
With over 40 camps, you can find a division that is interesting and fun for you!
- Work side-by-side with education professionals, professional coaches, and celebrities
- Work with staff from around the world
- Gain resume enhancing skills
- Win staff prizes and give-aways throughout the summer
- Receive paid training and camp set-up in the form of FREE lunch all summer long
- Access our state-of-the-art gym and track to work out before and after camp
- Enjoy weekly staff squashers, sing-alongs, and whacky antics
- Use state-of-the-art technology
Do you have what it takes?
We look for:
- Incredible role models for our campers
- Passion for working with children and enriching their lives
- Experience leading children in similar settings
- A proven work ethic
- Enthusiasm, fun-loving, creativity, tolerance, respect, and kindness