What is the work environment like?
We have a work hard, play hard mentality at LINX Camps. We intentionally design the summer to be as fun for our team as for our campers! With seven camp divisions, specialist roles, and additional team needs, there is sure to be a role that is interesting and fun. Additionally:
- Work alongside staff from the United States and around the world
- Join in weekly, evening events on our Dana Hall campus or on the campus of the LINX-sponsored housing
- Sign-up for group weeknight or weekend events (Six Flags is a popular day trip each summer)
What are the employment dates and work hours?
- Seven weeks of on-site work
- Arrive June 17th and work until August 19th
- Work just Monday through Friday from 7:15am - 6:30pm
- Sunday through Thursday curfew at 11:00 pm
Do you offer housing?
Housing is available to international staff members who require it. Accommodations are typically a college or private boarding school dorm located a short shuttle ride away from camp. Dorm rooms generally are doubles or triples, meaning that you should expect to have another staff member or two as a roommate.
- Shuttle service to camp is provided at the beginning and end of the camp day
- Breakfast and dinner are provided at the dorms Monday through Friday, with lunch on-site at camp
- Brunch and dinner are provided at the dorms on the weekends.
Where is LINX Camps located?
LINX Camps is hosted on the Dana Hall School campus in Wellesley, MA, a suburban town 12 miles outside of the city of Boston. The dorms are a short shuttle ride from camp.The Boston Area!