At LINX Camps, it is our mission:
- To be the best child center in the world, as determined by our customers, our staff and the communities we serve.
- To lead fun-based activities that inspire the imagination, while igniting a fire within each individual child to learn more and to excel within their areas of interest.
- To provide the community we serve with superior programs that meet the needs of every family member.
- To help our members strengthen, develop and advance their skills to the next level on a group and individual basis.
- To build a community that fosters respect, kindness, spirit, inclusiveness, hardwork, dedication and unity.
- To set an example for our members and other community organizations on how best to work with youth and parents.
- To provide our parents with convenience, excellent customer service and to over communicate about their child's experiences within our programs.
- To change the world we live in to be filled with leaders and community members who are positive, supportive and kind to one another - one child at a time!
The History of LINX
LINX was founded by Joe Kahn, a parent of two young children, who had a vision for a nationwide company that would enable children to learn new things while having fun. After countless interviews and discussions with parents, educators, business people and more, LINX was founded.
The first LINX location in Wellesley, MA, opened in October of 2005. By adding a team of outstanding people who want to work with children, LINX has grown year after year.
We invite you to learn more about our fantastic classes and outstanding summer camp. As always, if you ever have any suggestions about how we can make your LINX experience better, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The LINX Fun-Based Learning Philosophy
We are proud of our LINX Fun-Based Learning Philosophy which encourages children to explore and develop their unique interests and talents in an enriching, educational, and FUN environment!
At LINX Camps, we are focused on building a community, one camper at a time. It is important to us to offer a safe and comfortable camp environment in which all campers, no matter their age or chosen program, feel confident tackling new challenges, trying new activities and building lasting friendships.
LINX Camps Director, Josh Schiering, whose bullying prevention and character development programs have been featured in the American Camp Association's national publication, works tirelessly to bring campers and staff together in a positive way. Theme Fridays, Opening & Closing Ceremonies, and camp-wide spirit cheers are just a few of the community-building aspects of LINX Camps that all of our camp families have the chance to enjoy and share with each other for a lifetime.
Outstanding team members make LINX Camps an industry leader! Both year-round staff members and summer staff members are committed to putting the needs of our campers and our camp families first. We work diligently to hire the best-of-the-best . . . team members with exemplary youth services experience who understand and embrace the LINX Fun-Based Learning Philosophy. Our careful selection process ensures that LINX Camps is not only a safe and fun environment, but a place where each child can learn, grow and create memories that will last a lifetime.
At LINX Camps we strive to be the day camp industry leader by constantly growing and changing to meet the needs of the communities and families we serve. We offer a wide array of camp programs, enabling each child to explore his/her interests and passions. With over 30 premier camps for children ages 3 years through 10th grade (General Camps, Specialty Camps, Sports Camps, and Outward Adventures Camps) plus a Counselor-In-Training Program, we believe there is something for everyone!
Every child is unique and deserves to attend a camp where he/she can explore his/her interests. But that doesn't mean families should spend hours transporting children to and from multiple camps, dealing with lots of paperwork and phone calls, drop off and pick up lines, and inflexible schedules! At LINX Camps we are proud to offer the right camp for every child and the most convenient experience for your entire family! Learn more about the convenience and flexibility offered at LINX Camps.
At LINX Camps we understand the power of technology and strive to make the latest technologies a part of each camp day. From a proprietary Camp App which allows our counselors and staff to keep meticulous track of our campers, to our convenient online camp forms and our useful online tools for managing your family's account, you will find LINX Camps technology to be your friend every step of the way!
Camp tours follow the schedule below. Please select a date on the right to register. If you would like a private tour or semi-private tour for you and your friends, simply complete the form below.
- 10:00am: Peewees (3-4 year olds) & Minors (K-1st)
- 10:30am: Rookies (2nd-3rd)
- 11:00am: Masters (4th-5th), Legends (6th-8th) and Elites (9th-12th)
- Have children in multiple age brackets? Please come to the 10:30am tour!
Go to camp with friends this summer! Let your friends know you are scheduling a tour with LINX Camps!
Have you wondered what all the excitement is about at LINX Summer Camps?
This is your family's opportunity to stop by the LINX campus at Dana Hall to see what we are all about. Whether you are interested in Dance, Theater, Sports or Outdoor Adventures we have what you need. Outstanding general camps for ages 3-13, featuring Red Cross Certified swim lessons and a full array of camp activities. You will have a chance to meet with our camp leadership and tour all of our state of the art facilities. Please make an appointment to see why we are the fastest growing camp in New England.