We're talking heart-pumping camp survival skills education! Outward Adventures campers take it to the extreme with a curriculum designed and developed by former Marine Captains, scout experts and veteran camp counselors! This program is perfect for boy scouts, girls scouts or children who simply love the outdoors and adventure!
Campers meet at the Dana Hall Campus and travel to the BCCC camp property after opening ceremonies and then return to Dana Hall for closing ceremonies.
- Setting up base camp in extreme weather conditions as campers are blasted with water, air blasters and shaving cream to simulate hurricane conditions
- Fire making
- Learning GPS navigation
- Map and compass orienteering
- Wilderness survival skills
- How to set a snare trap
- How to keep supplies from unwanted intruders
- Camouflage Day: Campers study the art of camouflage
- Traditional camp activities including canoeing, fishing and archery.
* For Summer 2017 OA will no longer have swim, they will have water games each day while at our Adventure Campus.
*Promotional camp rates for Summer 2016 (1 week at $649, 2-3 weeks at $634/each, 4-7 weeks at $614/each, 8+ weeks at $589/each) - orig. $649/week
**Busing for only $40 per week when you register for 8 or more weeks, $50 per week when registering for 4-7 weeks, $60 per week when registering for 2-3 weeks, $65 when registering for 1 week (orig. $80/week); Lunch for only $40 per week when you register for 8 or more weeks, $45 per week when registering for 4-7 weeks, $50 when registering for 1-3 weeks (orig. $60/week)
Click the + to add to your cart...
|Counselor in Training - Outward Adventures Camp||Full
|Outward Adventures Camp Rookies (2nd-3rd)||Full
|Outward Adventures Camp Masters (4th-5th)||Full
Only 2 left!
|Outward Adventures Camp Legends (6th-8th)||Closed
DH - Dana Hall (LINX Camps is headquartered at Dana Hall between 8/1 and 8/19)
LI - LINX on Linden Street
CC - Boston College Connors Center (Swim is substituted by water games at The Connors Center before 8/1 and after 8/19)