Extended Day means extended FUN!!!
All LINX Camps end at 4:00pm each day, but with Extended Day, you can pick your camper(s) up as late as 6:00pm! This allows your camper(s) extra afternoon activities (including free swim) with our incredible staff, while giving you extra afternoon time as well.
- Extended Day is available to ALL campers, no matter which camp you choose or which campus you attend!
- Extended Day is available on a daily or weekly basis, your choice!
- Extended Day with optional Red Cross Certified Swim Instruction is available on a weekly basis.
Weeks of 6/22, 6/29, 7/6, 7/13, 7/20, 7/27, 8/3, and 8/10:
- All Extended Day takes place at our Dana Hall Campus (45 Dana Road, Wellesley, MA).
- Please arrive anytime between 4:15pm and 6:00pm for Pick Up.
- Follow signs for Registered Extended Day to Line E (Pass A & B).
- Park your car and follow signs to the LINX Camps Office and show the office staff your Pick Up Card.
Weeks of 6/15, 8/17 and 8/24:
- All Extended Day takes place at our Connors Center Campus.
- There is no camp at Dana Hall during these weeks.
- Follow signs for Registered Extended Day to Line E. Park and show camp staff your Pick Up Card.
Morning Drop Off Information
- If your camper is registered for Early Drop Off, please see Early Drop Off Instructions.
- If your camper is NOT registered for Early Drop Off, he/she should be dropped off at the normal arrival time at his/her respective campus.
- Register online by making sure you are signed in to your LINX account, and clicking a link to the right.
- In a hurry? Give us a call at 781-235-3210
*Extended Day Cancellation Policy: You may cancel Extended Day up to 2 weeks in advance of the date of service and you will receive a full refund. Due to staffing requirements, cancellation within two weeks of the date of service will not be eligible for a refund.