LINX Camps Pricing
Multi-Week Discount Promo Code coming on October 15th!
Total Camp Weeks:
- Total Camp Weeks is determined by adding together the total number of weeks your family is registered for camp.
(Example: 2 children attending camp for 4 weeks each equals 8 Total Camp Weeks.)
- Your weekly rate is determined by Total Camp Weeks.
Deposits & Payments:
- LINX Camps securely stores your credit card information.
- On March 1st, we charge the credit card on file for the balance due (less your deposit amount).
- There is no camp on July 4th. When you register for camp for the week of July 4th you will automatically receive a 20% discount.
- When you register for camp on March 1st or later, your deposit is collected at the time of registration, and your balance is charged to the card on file in 30 days.
- Camp weeks and programs may be changed free of charge (subject to availability) prior to March 1st.
- Beginning March 1st, a $50.00 Change Fee applies.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- Through 1/15: You may cancel your camp registration and receive a full refund.
- 1/16 - 2/28: If you must cancel any or all camp weeks we will retain your deposit and apply a credit to your account that you may use toward a future purchase of camp or LINX classes.
- 3/1 or later: No credits or refunds after 3/1.
Adding Camp Weeks:
- Any camp weeks added after your initial registration will be subject to current rates.
- Coupons/promotions may not be used after expiration date.
- All families attending camps at our Mass Hort Elm Bank campus receive an annual family membership to the Massachusetts Horticultural Society. Separate one-time family membership fee of $70 may apply.
- Campers receive a morning snack and an afternoon LINXicle (ice-pop).
- Optional early drop off, extended day, LINX Camps Bus, and LINX Lunch Box are available. See our Services page.
Here at LINX Camps, we strive to provide you with all of the information you need to make informed decisions about your child's summer experience. If you have any questions about our fees which are not answered on this page, please be sure to call us (781-235-3210) or email us (email@example.com). We will be happy to help you in any way we can.