LINX Camps is a NUT FREE environment. All food provided by LINX Camps is nut free.
NUT FREE POLICY:
- For the safety of campers and staff, all LINX Camps lunch and snack items are PEANUT-FREE and TREE NUT-FREE.
- We ask that all camp families please respect this safety concern. Please be certain campers do not come to camp with any foods that may contain peanuts or tree nuts.
- Soy butter and sunflower butter are allowed. If you pack a lunch containing soy butter or sunflower butter please label the item(s) so that counselors can easily identify the food.
- For other Food Allergy Info pertaining to LINX Lunch Box at Dana Hall, please click here.
- For other Food Allergy Info pertaining to LINX Lunch Box at Mass Hort Elm Bank, please click here.
- Lunch time and snack time are closely supervised. Staff are informed as to which campers have allergies to which foods (nuts, dairy, eggs, etc.)
- LINX Camps Staff engages campers in a daily lunchtime safety check. All packed lunch items are reviewed with counselors. If a camper is found to have peanuts or tree nuts in their lunch, the lunch is removed. Parents are notified about the incident and a substitute meal is provided ($10 fee applies).
- Campers are not permitted to share or exchange food.
- Epi-Pens are kept WITH campers at all times, and all staff members are trained on how to properly administer an Epi-Pen.
- We employ CPR & First Aid Certified Staff all all locations. Additionally, we have a full-time Registered Nurse on staff for the entire camp season.