Our mission is to provide the best day camp experience for each member of every family and we hire counselors who are eager to help us be the best!
Under the guise of a traditional day camp, LINX Camps is alive with innovation and creativity. Our general camps support the growth of our youngest campers. Our specialty camps—Spy Camp, Ninja Warrior Camp, Project Fashion Camp, Dance Battles, Performing Arts, and All-Star Sports are just a few examples—build character and shape the passions of our older campers. Each week is packed with rituals, traditions, sing-alongs, and spirit competitions which are big reasons why campers (and counselors) eagerly return each year.
Why be a camp counselor?
- Gain 21st century skills: communication, collaboration, critical thinking, creativity and contribution
- Practice leadership in a real-life context
- Earn college credit or internship experience (if applicable to your institution)
- Receive professional development, training, and certifications
- It's fun!
- Work side-by-side with education professionals, professional coaches, and celebrities
- Work with staff from around the world
- Gain resume enhancing skills
- Staff prizes and give-aways throughout the summer
- Paid training and camp set-up in the form of FREE lunch all summer long
- Access to our state of the art gym and track for working out before and after camp
- Enjoy weekly staff squashers, sing-alongs and whacky antics
- Use state-of-the-art technology
- With over 40 camps, you can find a division that is interesting and fun for you!
Dates and Highlights
We have a work hard, play hard mentality at LINX Camps.
- Seven weeks of on-site work
- Arrive 26th of June and end 21st of August
- Work just Monday through Friday from 7:15AM - 6:30PM
- Sunday through Thursday curfew at 11:00 PM
- See why working so close to Boston might be the ideal place for you to play this summer: www.linxcamps.com/whyboston