LINX Dance Camp
Overview (Recreational Dance Camp for rising K - 8th)
The LINX Rec Dance Camp provides the perfect balance between dance camp and a traditional day camp experience! The program takes place in our three beautiful, state-of-the-art studios at our Dana Hall Campus. The camp includes training and development in ballet, hip hop, jazz, modern and choreography.
Recreational Dance Camp:
- Campers enjoy 3 out of 6 periods a day of fun dance training.
- Training is technical and fun.
- Campers enjoy a full period of swim (lessons and free swim)
- Lunch and a bonus camp period reserved for traditional camp games.
- Campers also enjoy joining the rest of the camp for opening and closing ceremonies and have a blast with the camp-wide Friday Special Events!
- Campers are divided by age, not skill
Junior Dance Campers (K - 1st)
Required to wear a leotard and dance shorts (tights are optional). Campers may bring jazz and ballet shoes, or go barefoot, or wear Foot-undeez.
Senior Dance Campers (2nd/3rd, 4th/5th and 6th-8th)
Required to wear a leotard and dance shorts (tights are optional). Campers should also bring jazz and ballet shoes. Foot-undeez or bare feet are appropriate for Modern dance.
All students will have a safe place to store dance-wear during camp hours.
Mix It Up!
Many campers choose Dance Camp for multiple sessions to improve technique. Some compliment that with a week in another LINX Specialty Camp or a week in one of our DANCE INTENSIVES for a more intense performing arts focus. You may also add a General Camp or Sports Camp to experience all LINX Camps has to offer!
- A.L., Weston, MA